MedVitál® Bio-Resveratrol™ is the patented and clinically studied form of trans-resveratrol delivered in Carocelle™ for superior bioavailability. Resveratrol is a natural compound offering promise for heart health and pro-longevity, but standard resveratrol supplements have very low bioavailability. Based on the research of cardiologist Dr. Ivan Petyaev, MD PhD, Carocelle™’s enrobing technology significantly enhances resveratrol’s bioavailability in supplement form.
What Does It Do?
Pro-Longevity Cell Protection+
Resveratrol in its trans- form is a powerful natural antioxidant found in red wine, an important part of the Mediterranean diet. In the body, resveratrol is known to protect cells from oxidative damage and may play a role in activating prolongevity sirutin genes.+
Lycotec’s patented Carocelle™ process starts with natural resveratrol in it’s trans- form and, in combination with the antioxidant carotenoid lycopene, builds natural micelle structures around resveratrol molecules to enrobe them in lipid coating at the microscopic level for significantly enhanced absorption. In clinical tests, MedVitál® Bio-Resveratrol™ was shown to have superior bioavailabity when compared to regular resveratrol supplements.
Resveratrol’s promise for heart health and pro-longevity cell protection is well known. Researcher and practicing cardiologist Dr. Ivan Petyaev, MD PhD invented the Carocelle® technology that unlocks resveratrol’s potential through enhanced bioavailability, so that your body absorbs more resveratrol.
Bio-Resveratrol™ uses the patented Carocelle™ process to build natural micelle structures made of lipids around plant-based trans-resveratrol and lycopene from tomatoes. At the microscopic level, these micelles coat the resveratrol and lycopene and act as cargo molecules through the digestion process for significantly enhanced absorption. In clinical tests, MedVitál® Bio-Resveratrol™ was shown to have superior bioavailability compared to standard resveratrol supplements.
- Patented Carocelle® delivery system provides superior bioavailability
- Resveratrol extracted from plant source
- Resveratrol from red wine is an important component of the Mediterranean Diet Resveratrol is a pro-cellular health antioxidant.
- Resveratrol and lycopene promote heart health+
- Lycopene supports cardiovascular health, and to limit LDL cholesterol oxidation.+
- Resveratrol plays a positive role in activating SIRT genes, our so-called “longevity gene”.+
- Based on the research of cardiologist Dr. Ivan Petyaev, MD PhD Generally Recognized as Safe (GRAS) food ingredient
Carocelle® process is patent pending, manufactured under license from Lycotec Ltd. Cambridge, UK.